Have you ever lost track of time?? I know I know, OF COURSE you have! I don’t even know what day it is half the time and it’s even worse this week. Sometimes I wonder how I’m a functioning adult, wife, AND mom?! God sure had a sense of humor when he put me in charge of other humans and dogs?!…
Alright, lets get to the good stuff. VALENTINES DAY!! Ahhhhh! I can’t believe it’s less than a week away and I still haven’t bought my sweet husband or kids any goodies. Valentines Day is my absolute FAVORITE holiday (of course besides Jesus’ Birthday). I wonder if it’s because it’s all about love? Or the fact everything is red and pink and looks so girly? Even when I was single I loved it and thank God I’m not single anymore! Unfortunately, I feel like I can figure out what I’m wearing way faster than what to get
Matt, and that’s pretty impressive. I don’t know why it’s so hard to shop for him, do you ladies have the same challenge? I did some looking around, got out his ‘gift list’ and here are some of the top ideas I came up with.
- As you see in the side picture Matt had Kayaks on his list and I think that’s a pretty awesome idea, but how in the world am I going to surprise him with Kayaks?! And how in the heck will I get them tied on top of my roof?! Same goes for paddle boards!
- Sherries Berries is always a fun idea, I am going to send Matt some to his work and I will also send our kids some to the house, they LOVE getting stuff in the mail!
- I added The Love Dare because Matt and I did it about 4 years ago and we really enjoyed it. We were just dating at the time so it was a little challenging for some parts of it and we a were pretty much doing everything in the book anyway, but it was still fun. Now that we are past that stage where you want to please your partner ALL the time and do cute little things constantly, it would be fun to break it out and do it again, it’s a great connection tool! It’s also really affordable so if you’re a babe on a budget, this is a great intimate gift.
- The newest P90x3 looks awesome and totally do-able. It’s also something we can do together 🙂
- Lingerie is ALWAYS a good idea!
- Canvas photos may seem silly, but if you can find an old picture of when you were dating or better yet, one from your wedding, blowing that up on canvas would be so special. They can put them in their office at work, next to their side of the bed, or even hanging on their side of the closet!
- And who doesn’t want a pair of Beats?! They’re pretty much amazing and most guys (and gals) would love to have pair, even if its to drown out the noise of screaming kids in the car!
Hopefully this gave you some more gift ideas for Valentines Day, and all of these are fitting for both men and women! I know I would love to get any of these for V Day. One other thing that is fun and really special is to write on a sticky note what you love about your spouse and put in on their mirror in the morning or at night for a few days in a row. Matt and I did this a few years ago. We did it for several days and we kept every single one, they’re fun to go back and read from time to time 🙂
I hope you share some of your gifting ideas with us!