Hi friends! I’m currently working on several blogs posts and I’m so excited to bring new content to you because I’ve been a total slacker and I’m having the itch to write again! My girlfriend Katie and I went out the other day to shoot a couple of looks and we had such a blast, it’s so fun to have a friend who will take my pictures, that I’m totally comfortable around and who makes me laugh and captures it all at the same time. Afterwards we went for a cold beer and some sweet potato fries, I can’t think of a better way to spend my Friday!
I fell in love with the jacket in the photo (currently sold out, find a similar one here and here) the minute I saw it. It’s a boyfriend fit so it’s oversized but the embroidery makes it still feel feminine. I feel very strongly about denim jackets, they’re timeless; they never go out of style. You can dress anything down with one (a nice dress or flowy skirt for example) and they look cute over EVERYTHING, am I right or am I right?! They’re also great for chilly summer nights, so basically you can wear a denim jacket in every season. I’m currently obsessing over these:
- Express- I NEED this jacket!!!!
- Nordstrom– This trucker jacket is SO cute and just $69!
- Madewell– I’m so in love with this and when I can find an excuse to buy another denim jacket, this will be the one!
- Levis- You just cannot go wrong with a Levis denim jacket and they have SO many cute ones right now. This one is so cute and I love the lighter color, it’s look great with darker denim!
- Urban Outfitters- Ok, totally thinking outside the box here but I think this one is so so cute! I remember when cropped jackets were in in the 90’s and if they come back, this is a must have haha!
You can shop the post by clicking the individual links or below, thanks for stopping by!