I know, ANOTHER smoothie recipe flooding your screen, but guys, this one is SOOOOOO freakin good! I kind of discovered accidentally.
I usually go for chocolate protein powder because lets face it, it’s usually the best tasting. But I was running out of chocolate so I tried this concoction with the vanilla powder I had, now it’s my go to and absolute favorite, I drink it almost every day after my morning work out! I think it kinda tastes like birthday cake?!
Here it is:
- 2 scoops Golden Ratio vanilla protein powder
- 1 handful frozen strawberries
- 1 small handful frozen blueberries
- 1 banana (you can use 1/2 if you want to cut down on the sugar)
- 1 cup un-sweeteneded vanilla (or regular) almond milk
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 small handful of cashews (trust me on this)
As you can see I don’t measure things very often, it just takes too much time! 😉 So you may want to add or cut back on some of the liquids. This recipe will make quite a bit so depending on your
consumption you can cut it in half.
Let me know of you give this a try and what you think!
P.S. Golden Ratio is the BEST protein powder I’ve tried yet, and I’ve tried A LOT! It’s grain free, dairy free, 30 grams of protein and actually tastes good! You can find it here