So who out there isn’t a sucker for new products?! Trying new things whether it’s a new store and clothing line, makeup line, hair products or skin care, I’m ALL in! Since this blog is about lifestyle and everything I love (it’s also kind of a journal of my life in some ways), I thought it might be fun to share some of my latest favorites things and life happenings.
Lately I’ve been obsessed with:
- Hudson’s huge personality! I’m obsessed with every inch of him (and of course my older kids too!) but he’ll be 3 next month and his little, ever changing personality is so addicting. He’s so funny and full of life. Right now he’s really enjoying super heroes and sneaking out the doggy door to escape into our back yard (which is 2 acres and totally freaks me out when he gets out)… Now if I can just get him potty trained…..
- Bright pink lipsticks like these and this MAC lipliner
- Birkenstocks which I have talked about a lot lately it seems, and you can find them here
- Braids and top knots! I’ve always put my hair in braids but I seem to be doing it more lately since I’m trying to grow my hair out and its an easy second day hair routine. Plus, I look way more feminine at the gym with braids rather than a baseball hat! I’ve also been trying the half up top knot look lately and I really like it when my hair is a little wavy and messy. It even looks cute with a little heavier makeup and jeans with stilettos… Basically it can be grungy AND sassy and feminine which is a win for me!
- Snap Chat, the filters are so fun but I still feel really vain for all of these selfies!!!
- Traveling. Traveling in a motorhome is not as luxurious as a resort (can I get a WITNESS?!), BUT, we feel so blessed to be able to have this experience. Traveling with four kids is not easy but it’s so much more enjoyable in a motorhome rather than a car! I also love seeing new things and the smiles on our children’s faces when they get to try new experiences.
- Nordstrom’s Anniversary sale. I did so much damage and I didn’t even step foot in a store! Ugh, the struggle I have with online shopping is REAL people… I. JUST. CAN’T. STOP!
- AG jeans. I want to wear them everyday for the rest of my life but I can’t because it’s too freakin hot out… Similar ones here
- Booties (like these and these) and cut off shorts. I don’t have small legs to say the least, and there’s a possibility I shouldn’t be sporting this look, but I can’t help myself!
- White tee’s. I’m ALWAYS obsessed with a good white top but this one is currently on repeat in my closet
- Sundresses and rain boots! Yep, and it’s pretty flipping adorable if I do say so myself . I scored these Hunter boots at the Nordstrom sale and I’m still drooling over them
- My mountain bike, I’m obsessed with it too
- Clinique makeup. I have super sensitive skin and Clinique use to not be a good solution for me (even though it’s suppose to be good for peeps like me), but I have since revisited the Clinique counter and I’m dying over their concealer foundation, chubby sticks and their newest matte foundation (which is amaze balls for photo shoots!)
I tend to ramble so I’ll wrap it up now! If you’re looking for a great new pair of rain boots, foundation, comfy sandals etc, I hope this post helped 😉
Until next time….