We’re headed off on another RV adventure and this time we’re heading to Colorado!! Yahoo! First stop, Durango! I can’t wait for the fresh air and gorgeous mountain views…. And of course, the SHOPPING! We’re planning to cram in as much as we can for the 4 or 5 days we’ll be in Durango, and heading to Telluride is #1 on the list (along with possible zip lining, Purgatory slides, indoor rock climbing and mountain biking galore)! I’ve always wanted to go to Telluride, have any of you been there? Matt says it’s right up my alley, whatever that means (eye roll)?! After Durango we’ll head to Colorado Springs for the remainder of our 2 week trip. I’ve heard there’s a ton to see and do there too!
Ok, lets get down to bus-iness!! The most important thing of all is, What the HELL am I going to wear?! When we went to San Diego in the beginning of summer, I seriously packed 15 pairs of shoes! I asked Matt “Is 12 pairs too many?” and his quick response with a look that I always roll my eyes at was, “Honey, seriously?”…..so I brought 15 instead. We were gone for 10 days I needed options people! So really, what the HELL am I going to wear?! Since we’re headed to granola nation, I find it perfectly fitting to only pack comfortable (and of course stylish) clothes. I’m thinking lot’s of shorts (one’s from Athleta and Lulu and maybe a denim option), my Birkenstocks are an obvious must have (especially because I have wide feet and bunions, don’t judge!) and yoga pants are a give in. But what about those chilly nights? Well I think I got that covered…. Although, I’m still trying to figure out if my adorable Marc Fisher wedges that I’m obsessed with and never wear will make an appearance on the trip (I really need the chin scratching emoji on here!)… Any way, I thought it would be fun to put together a list of what I’m planning on wearing on our adventure to Colorado and share it with you just in case someone out there is heading to the great outdoors and still wants to look cute 😉
Here’s what I’m thinking:
- Universal tanks (plain ones you can dress or down and layer, my faves are found here and here)
- Shorts (faves found here and here)
- Jeans DUH!
- Birkenstocks (faves here and ones I’m craving are here)
- Long sleeved tops like this one
- Short sleeved tops (obsessed with this one)
- Yoga pants (you NEED these, they’re high waisted and they control all that muffin and more!)
- Tennies (I always need a few to choose from and I LOVE these Nikes and these Asics)
- Light Jackets
- A couple cute, flowy tops
- Mountain bike clip in shoes (I fall often when wearing them but I’m determined to figure my life out and use them with out killing myself)
- Swim suit (this one is my new favorite and it’s actually really flattering)
I think that pretty much sums it up….. Wait, who am I kidding?! I know I will be adding last minute stuff I’ll never wear, and I’ll be packing and unpacking my crap 100x before I actually load it in the RV, but this is a general idea. If you guys have any advice or input on where to go, what to see and do and of course, what to pack, please let me know!